Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time For A Lesson


I am working as a bartender for now. I have problem at work I am going to address tonight. My relief has been late by at least 20-30 minutes, sometimes 45, every Monday night. This has been going on since April. I have talked to him about it and I think the owner has as well but it continues. I feel this is a lack of respect for me. I also open the following day to find he hasn't done this or that when closing so I turn into his maid, picking up after him so I can do my job.

TODAY IT STOPS! I am turning the tables. I will be 1/2 hour late tonight to relieve him and will continue to do so every Wednesday until he gets the picture or I leave, whichever comes first; I actually hope it is the latter. I usually don't use these tactics but I am finally at my wits end with this stellar employee. I will post results if there are any *EG*

Angelo

No comments: