Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Heartfelt "Thank You"

Yesterday, while publishing my post, I made the error of leaving something out that is very important!!

A simple and heartfelt "thank you" to the best of friends and my brother. He is the one and only person that keeps me headed on the path towards my goal of a lifetime. If it were not for him, I would not be trying to reach it in the first place. He has given me the idea, the courage, the knowledge, and the resolve to take on such an epic move in my life. The world is definitely a BETTER place with him in it! If you would like to find out why I think that....go to HIS blog located at www.cruciblecrucified.blogspot.com. I am certain you will come to appreciate why I feel as I do about him.

Angelo

2 comments:

Wilmaryad said...

Thank you for such a moving testimony of love, friendship, brotherhood and trust. :) You certainly will go places, my briend. :-)

Wilmaryad said...

Yo! Get your a$$ on your blog to see the visitors that are flocking. ;-)

People like what you write and how you think, so why prevent them from either? :-)