Monday, August 4, 2008

Movie Wisdom


It is a wonderful thing to watch a movie and actually learn something you can apply to your own life, no matter how small. I was watching "Under the Tuscan Sun" last night. I am sure a lot of you are familiar with this wonderful romantic comedy. Although there are many great stories and lines within the movie, one line really hit home with me. In the picture above, Cortona's crazy blonde Catherine, who Francesca befriended, is telling her "never lose your childhood enthusiasm." How true I feel that is, because when we lose that innocence we tend to become complacent and dried-up. I also feel that particular statement ties in with romance as well. People always seem to say "I don't want to get hurt again" well people, part of the ability to love is to be willing to endure the pain that comes along with it. Io sonno insperabile romantico! Ciao, Angelo

No comments: