Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ahhh Sweet Mystery Of Life At Last I Found You??


Sometimes I wonder about what I am doing in this great big world....no security net to catch me if I make a mistake or slip on a "banana peel" of life. Why am I here? Why do I get to know people? What is the point of feeding myself with nutritional food and taking care of others? What is the bond that draws one particular being to another and sometimes with an unbearable lightness of being that it just bathes over your whole existence!!!!????

Do you ever sit and wonder to yourself about these thoughts and feelings? Of course you do! Do you want the truth dashed with a forthright answer? or would you like to hear the unadulterated, programmed into our heads version. If you're a free thinker, like I try to be, then you would want the latter...am I right? Okay, so here is the truthful, forthright, freethinking answer you require.


YOU

Yeah, it is you........all about you...only YOU!

OR IS IT?

ANGELO

No comments: